Thursday, March 7, 2013

Right eye involvement

 If you click on the image, you will notice that my right eyeball has lumps in it. It is filling with fluid as the right side of my face swells (even my nose is pushing to the left with the swelling) This stuff happens all the time. Never know when or where or why. Look at my forehead between my eyes...even that's swelling . This is painful when it occurrs and I've been told it's Urticaria and Angio Edema. In any case...even my doc is baffled on this one.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete