Friday, May 10, 2013

Swelling.....should I worry?

Okie dokie....so I have been going through some pretty severe shoulder inflammation and pain as of late. So bad that I can't use my left arm. The right one aches but nothing like the left! Today, I noticed my left leg was swelling when I saw that my left foot was swollen so much you couldn't see my ankle. My right one seemed okay though. I've had some difficulty breathing with exertion. I wheeze pretty bad and breathe like I've been running just after walking from one point to another. Doesn't even have to be a long jaunt. Just from the living room to the bathroom! I wonder now if it's at all related. I have heard that fluid build up in and around the lungs and heart can be a factor in Lupus. I guess I need to start asking more questions. I am scared though, I must admitt. I don't want them to draw blood gasses on me so I'm afraid to tell them how I can't breathe. But at the same time, with my history of pulmonary embolism, I have to watch these signs carefully. Momma had several blood clots I guess, so it's not unheard of. This sucks :(  Wishing I could just have my life back.
Left ankle bone non existant!

Can push the fluid with my finger.

Right ankle bone visible.

Left leg/ankle -vs- right


foot swelling out of my shoe

swelling


Left leg is noticably bigger than right.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete