Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day two Imuran treatment.

Well, i'm not "sick" but I had the hardest time waking up today! I just couldn't do it. It was like every limb on my body weighed a thousand lbs. My alarm went off at 7:00 am yet I couldn't get up untill 9:30! I had pretty bad acid indigestion yesterday and an upset stomach. Made it difficult to sit through my three hour parenting class. My right eye was swollen almost completely shut when I woke up this morning too! This seems to happen frequently. I wish I knew why every time something like this happens to me it always relates to the right side of my body. So distressing to NOT KNOW. Although, I must admitt that it's pretty heartwrenching to learn what actually IS wrong as well. I know that now. You think you want to know something....until you actually do. Then, well let's just say you can't un-learn something. Life.......C'est la vie.

I'm taking my second day of the Imuran now. Here's to positive thinking while dipping my second foot in the waters......

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete