Thursday, April 11, 2013

Itchy palm of left hand with small lumps

My left hand has been killing me for the last two days. It itches so bad and is a bit painful if heat is applied. Cold is the only thing (topically) that helps the itch and pain. There are several small lumps beneath the skin there. They are center of the palm just above the wrist. I finally started looking on the internet for others who suffer the same issue and lo and behold, it is also a symptom of Lupus! SLE to be exact. I would never have placed this as an autoimmune condition. Just had to post this because I was shocked to learn it was.

Alternately, I am dealing with serious foot pain as of late. It feels like the tendons are shrinking or shortening. When I walk, it feels like I am hyper extending them to the point they may snap like an old rubber band. It really hurts! My Momma had a similar condition where her arms curled in as did her hands and they had to be forced open because of how tight the ligaments were. She ended up with drop foot as well there in the end. So I know the risk of no treatment but I also know that if you don't use it, you lose it. My Mother was pretty much immobile. I am doing all I can to avoid that happening. Back to the foot thing, at the end of the day when I finally sit to relax, I get what feel like charlie horses in my feet and they hurt bad. My doctor gave me an anti-inflammatory pain reliever prescription called (Diclofenac). He said it's similar to Motrin. I looked it up and it has some frightening side effects and circulatory warnings for those who have suffered heart attack, stroke and prior blood clot. Sooo....that being said, and with my history of pulmonary embolism, I've decided not to fill this prescription but rather take Motrin instead since he said that was the treatment/result he was going for anyway.

I know, I can be a bit stubborn at times, but this is MY BODY that I have to live with for as long as I possibly can. I have no advocate but myself.. I would like to have my functions and ability to LIVE well for a long time. If I feel that a treatment may be a (benefit does not outweigh the risk) scenario....I just won't take it. That's where I'm at with the steroids too. I've done my best to incorporate multiple anti-inflammatory foods into my daily diet. I also try to exercise when I can. No matter how little, I do what I can each day. I also do not take pain medication unless I am dying!

1 comment:

  1. The Combination of Traditional Herbs to FORM Herpes Treatment Has proved to be more effective than any antiviral medication currently on the market and accomplished what many vaccine developers had failed to do. DOCTOR RAZOR NATURAL HERPES TREATMENT had achieved the unthinkable – a truly holistic treatment for a virus. with no other known cure. This was exciting news for millions of herpes sufferers but not for companies in the vaccine business , I was a herpes Virus Carrier since 2011, After Placing an order for This Treatment February Of 2022 , I am Overwhelmed with Joy to be Totally Cured Of Herpes Simplex Virus after completing his Dosage, I decided to share my Testimony with those who might benefit from It, He Could also Cure * HPV, *CANCER *LUPUS *SYPHILIS *STAPHYLOCOCCUS *EBV *DEMENTIA *HIV/AIDS *SICKLE CELL amongst Others. Contact him on his Clinic Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com . Whatsapp Or Call him on +2349065420442 .HE IS A GOOD MAN

    ReplyDelete