Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Day After.

Well, I decided yesterday morning that I was going to try to enjoy the day with my kids who wanted to go to Great America. So I took a Motrin before going to help with the pain and inflammation and we went. I wore SPF 50 sunscreen and long sleeves and my big floppy hat to keep the sun off my face and head. I did use a wheelchair off and on. I tried to walk as often as I could so I'd push it for about ten minutes at a time. It was good because I always had a soft place to rest out of the sun. Unfortunately, that really didn't matter. Today, I awoke to pain and swelling and this fiery pain on my face unlike anything I've experienced before. I reached up to rub my face and almost screamed out in pain. There are tiny blisters all over my face that burn and hurt so bad! Feels like third degree burns. I took pics of them. I've had two or three of them before, but never all over my face. I've also got spots of burning pain here and there on my body. Center of my back etc. I've had this before, I was told it's fibro.





Anyway, Not sure if this is Lupus related or not...so if anyone can tell me the answer to that (if they've ever experienced this) I would appreciate it greatly.
Gentle Hugs :)
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete