Sunday, April 21, 2013

What's been goin on.....

Hello everyone, sorry it's been a few weeks but I have been uber busy with my daughters College app's and Scholarships lately. Let's see, my little guy DJ turned seven on the 29th of March. WooHoo! We took him to Great America since it was opening day. We all have passes so it was a cost effective birthday too :) It was pretty hot that day "which I wasn't expecting" so it was a rough day for me. I walked in and spent about 20 to 25 minutes on my feet before the pain hit. My legs and the arches of my feet were screaming! It was like my body was touched by the sun and it caused all my other symptoms to explode onto the scene! I couldn't really walk anymore. There was no way I was going to make it around the park so my Joe went to the front to get a wheelchair. They were out! I was in trouble. I spent the better part of the day on shady benches while everyone else ran off to play. Seems I remember the exact same thing happening to me at Disneyland a few years ago. I would've gone home, but it was my son's birthday and I didn't want to ruin it for him. My back was screaming by the time I got home and I had blisters on my face and chest. NICE. Now.... I went to the neurologist a two weeks ago and was told that I have Hashimoto's disease. I was not aware of this but apparently, she diagnosed me two years ago. Hmmph. So I have a memory test this week and a brain scan next week. She is looking for the reason for the memory loss, tremor and involuntary jerking. I started taking vitamin B12 and D3 also, as I apparently have a deficiency. Hopefully that helps something. My gen prac says that the foot pain i'm experiencing is plantar fasciitis. He prescribed me Diclofenac for pain (which I have yet to fill) and told me to get some good orthodics. Then two days ago, I went to my dermatology appointment and the doctor found a suspicious lump on my left cheek. I now have a hole just below my cheekbone, with nasty stitches sticking out. Bleck! Sooo...as you can tell. Life is good! :) I am alive and mobile so I guess I can't complain. It's just life as usual for now. Could be worse.

OH!! By the way!! Please click on the (My hero is my angel) thumbnail to the right of the blogs. It is a link to my teams WALK FOR LUPUS NOW website. Help us if you can! Be a miracle in a special way and help us survive this battle! Thank you!
ONE LOVE! ~Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete