Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DJ's rheumatology appt.

I almost forgot, my little guy had his rheumatology appt. recently. I was a little shocked to hear the doctor say that since he does not have an elevated ANA then he doesn't have Lupus. I thought we were beyond that myth. My mother did not have an elevated ANA in the early years, nor did I. To this day, my ANA has jumped less than a handful of times but there is no doubt about my diagnosis. I told her this, she said our family is a (strange soup) of autoimmune activity and that with that in mind, she wasn't completely ruling it out. She said she just wasn't concerned at this time. But she did say she felt he should definately continue his follow up with his GI doctor. We will continue our photo journal of his symptoms as well, because it always seems to be that (like with the auto mechanic) his body is not doing what we made the appt for by the time we get to the appt. LOL. He seems a bit better lately with not throwing up at the smell of food etc. We eliminated artificial sweeteners from his diet, and fast food. (At least I did.) He's eating healthy at the Mama's house :) I am hating this (salmonella) issue with the chicken of the world lately!! I have had to turn to turkey lately because I am not willing to take the chance with the chicken! Ugh! It's hard to be healthy sometimes. Anyway....have a great day and we will talk at you again soon.

Peace, love and gentle hugs,
~Heidi & DJ

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete