Sunday, August 25, 2013

Basic "forget about it's"

I am now at the point where regular, run of the mill activities such as folding laundry, pushing a grocery cart, combing or washing my hair or cooking is almost impossible. THE PAIN IN MY SHOULDER IS SO HORRIFIC I LITERALLY WOULDN'T MIND HACKING IT OFF! I wish I knew why it was so bad. I have been on immunosupressants and anti-inflammatories far too long to allow for this kind of breakthrough pain. I've iced it for two days now and NOTHING!!! Not to mention the added 40mg a day in prednisone for 5 days after my release from the hospital just over a week ago. That alone should have at least taken the proverbial "edge off" of the pain. But no. I can't do AYTHING! I am right handed...this is completely debilitating! What else is there? Now, I'm noticing that deep right hip pain is returning and causing problems with my ability to sit, stand and walk. God just let them find the cure for this please!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete