Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Each new day.

Good evening all and sorry I've missed a few days. Occasionally I feel well enough to get out and enjoy my life :) I'm being silly. I've been decorating my house as best I can. I'll include a picture of my front room.
This morning was a tough one as far as my back and left knee are concerned. My back decided to go on strike today, and my left knee is being a complete pain. I got down to my GP's office and picked up a referral for an x-ray of my knee. The wait was an hour, and since my back was hurting so bad, I decided to try back tomorrow. I have a suspicion that I may have injured it at some point. It's horrible pain and nothing like the usual jopint pain I suffer. Hopefully it's something that can be bandaged or soft knee braced up till it heals. Not lookin for any more surgery!
So, on a lighter note, my 12 year old son received a referral for a mammogram today! YUP! You read right! A MAMMOGRAM! That is how jacked up my doctors referral center is....not the first time either. I get other peoples referrals all the time. This was just too funny not to mention. LOL.
My crock pot is cooking dinner for me tonight. I flash seared some rubbed ribs and threw em in the pot. They smell AMAZING right now too :) MMmmmmmm. I will have to get up and fix the sides here pretty quick. But I've learned how to manage with this disease so far. As long as it doesn't take me completely down, I should be able to maintain. I've got one child on her way out the door, and one whos got another 6 or so years with me at least. Then there's my little guy. I get a ton of help from his Dad though....he's fully covered. My son is helpful when he needs to be. Even after my daughter goes off to U.C. this fall, I think we will manage okay. She thinks my house is gunna fall apart when she leaves. LOL. We'll let her think that for a while I guess.
Have a pleasant evening....and thanks for hangin in for my Blog posts.

Peace,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete