Thursday, December 6, 2012

Extreme Fatigue

Today I suffered the most extreme fatigue I've ever experienced in my life. It scared me. I literally called my hunny and told him that I was unable to stay awake and I was afraid if I fell asleep, I wouldn't wake up. I crawled out of bed at 7am and woke up my boys for school. It was pouring down rain so I didn't have the heart to let my daughter stand and wait for the bus and my middle child to walk to school. I took them all. My oldest had to be to College by 8am and so did my oldest son. My little guy had to be to school by 8:30. My bestie JoAnn offered to take my oldest son, so as soon as I dropped off DJ (my little guy who's 6) I headed over to NorCal Imaging for an X-ray on my left knee. I cannot wait to get those results! I want to know what's going on with my knee! I can't walk and I'm not sure if it's part of my disease or if I actually hurt myself. But it kills me! Anyway, as soon as my X-ray was over, my eyes got so heavy and I really had trouble staying awake. I really felt like I was going to fall out. It was scary. I hadn't even the energy to breathe! It hit me hard and fast and I just had to hurry and get home and go to bed. I was scared. Never experienced fatigue this bad. It was like I had been drugged. I told my hunny to please call me and check on me by 1pm to make sure I was okay. When I awoke, I was swollen and pale and pasty and sweating like crazy. Like death! It's been a freaky day for me for sure. I feel it coming on.The bad thing is, I never know what "IT" will be. I've had some bad luck this year...lets hope the worst is over huh?! Well, i'm gunna get some rest now. Talk to you soon.

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment