Thursday, July 11, 2013

Post Neurology appt.

I am back from my Neuro appt. and from what I am being told, the white spots in my brain are most likely, Lupus Plaques. I do not present with the MRI of a person with MS, She said that many CNS (Central nervous system) Lupus patients do develope MS after a passage of time. This may mean that I have developed CNS Lupus now. I have already been dignosed with Systemic Lupus Eurythmatosis so this would be new.
I received a new prescription for Gabapentin or (Neurontin) now due to my tremors and involuntary jerking I experience with relaxing. It is also a mood stabilizer so that's a plus for me and the kids :) I am also being scheduled for an Eeg within the next few days to monitor for seizures. My vitamin D is low and my B12 is not where it should be so I may have an absorbtion issue. Both vitamins were increased but I will be taking the B12 as a sublingual suppliment now. Anyhoo...that's it for now, I will let you know if anything new comes up.
Gentle Hugs!
~Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete