Sunday, November 25, 2012

11/25/2012

Had some trouble getting up this morning. Pretty stiff  in the hands and puffy and burning in the face. My back hurts today. I'm moving slowly but I am moving, so today looks as though it will be a good day. :)

The problem with Lupus, is that you may wake up this way but as the day goes on, it can change for you on a dime. So there may be times that I post more than once a day. Hopefully today is not one of those days.
My kids go back to school tomorrow! Then there's only two weeks until winter break! This is that crazy time of year. Buckle up and HOLD OOOoooon!
Now...off to the coffee pot with me. Then it's time to work on some Scholarship apps and U.C. Essays for the Nov. 30th deadline.
When Fall comes back around, it's off to College for my Jelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment