Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's so cold this morning! Storm is rolling in and it's already raining.  I would swear my eyes had sand dumped in them. Not even visine is doing the trick. I'm still having issues with my itchy face. I was going to take Benadryl last night but I forgot, so I took it this morning. And my main complaint today has got to be the joint pain and stiffness I'm having. I'm assuming that's part of the Polyarthritis? My back, hips, left knee and three middle fingers of my left hand are screaming!! I used to laugh when I'd hear older folks talk about how their arthritis would act up when it rained. I'm not laughing anymore :(  Aside from that, I'm hoping to pull my Christmas deco out today so we can start decorating. DJ is sure looking forward to it. Anyhoo....Good morning and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment