Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bad day to be in my skin....

Hello everyone. It's me again. I feel like I got quite a lot accomplished today even though I feel like I'm having an allergy attack. Not sure why. If it's a symptom, it's a new one cause I can't recall ever going through this one before. So my face has been bright red all day today...and itchy like nobody's business! I am scratchin at my face and it's just not helping! Mostly around the jaw and cheek area. Occasionally on my forehead. It's getting rediculous. I think i might try some Benadryl. I'll et you know how it turns out! :)

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete