Monday, November 26, 2012

About down for the evening.

So, I finally got out and went to the grocery store to get bread and milk and coffee creamer for the week. I only waited till 11pm to go! LOL. That is another thing about me these days, It's like I don't want to be around people often..so I kind of wait until the world is busy or asleep before I go out. Main reason I decided to go besides my kids needing milk in the morning was a sale on some heating rub at Walgreens. Register Rewards on the MaxFreeze heat gel was equal to it's price so I had to go get my FREE heat gel. :) I have applied it to my left knee which has been hurting and pretty debilitating for several months now, and now we shall see if it's worth its usual $7.99 price tag. If so, I will have to go back tomorrow and get another one for Free!!! I just love freebies! Especially when they make me feel better ::))

No comments:

Post a Comment