Monday, November 26, 2012

OH NO NO NO!

Woke up to an earthquake this morning. Those who know me well, called me right away to make sure I wasn't leaping off my balcony. I am NOT okay with earthquakes. FREAK OUT! Just to get it in writing so nobody thinks I'm crazy later....I had what I thought was a dream the other night, that someone came to me and warned me there would be a 7.2 quake soon, and to prepare my home and my children because it would be devastating. Then this. This was on a fault that's had no activity since the 1800's "The Hayward Fault" This fault produced such a devastating quake in the 1800's that it's still among the top 10 most devastating quakes in history. (Got that snipet of info from the Berkeley USGS website)

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete